Versatile Blogger Award:
I was recently nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by my dear friend Deb. But, not only did she recently nominate me. So, needless to say, I am way behind and do ask you, Andy to forgive my laziness. I thank you for the award…twice, and accept wholeheartedly. I am honored and humbled, and even hang my head a bit in shame for taking so long to create this post from the first nomination.Go visit her site…..
Now for the rules:
1) Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
2) Inform bloggers of their nomination
3) Share 7 random things about yourself
4) Thank the blogger who nominated you
5) Place versatile blogger award on your blog post
The Seven things about me…
1) I love fishing and boating.
2) I like to keep my grass as green as I can get it and neat at all times.
3) Before retiring, I used to work at the local Post Office as a Supervisor of Mails.
4) I do have a cell phone, but don’t use it only for an emergency only, like calling home and
asking how many gallons of milk should I buy?
5) My TV is about 30 years old and working…. just that the people are turning a little red.. lol.
6) I don’t like mushrooms of any color, make or anything else…… no matter how you cook it!
7) I hate liver…gross stuff!…and don’t try to tell me I’m wrong I will not agree with you.
Now for the nominees.
All Friends on my Blogroll List….. Congrats to you all!